Power & Water:
- Free with camping, $5.00 with no camping
- Payable 6 months in advance
New bathrooms with flush toilets and coinless showers. Washrooms are re-opened. You are responsible for sanitizing the surfaces after you use them. We sanitize once a day during the week.
- The playground is located right next to the campground for easy supervision and access.
- Picnic tables and fire pits provided to all serviced sites.
- Baseball Diamond and Horse Shoe Pits.
- Sites # 1 – 5 are Full Services in the summer (power, water & sewer) and in the winter they are only Power & Water
- Sites # 7 – 12 are Full Service all year round.
- All of the power sites (#1-30) are equipped with 30 amp power.
- Sites 1 – 12 are located on gravel pads, Sites 13 – 30 are located on grass.
- If you are looking to book in Sites # 1 – 12 please contact the office as we do not allow online booking in order to prevent double bookings.
- If you are looking for long term camping, our office would be delighted to assist in order to insure you are in a suitable spot for the duration of your stay and to ensure you receive the long term camping rates.
- Booking for Rodeo weekend must be done through the village office.
- For group camping please contact the village office as we do have designated spots for larger groups.
- We do not issue refunds.
Rockyford is located in the County of Wheatland, 20 KM North of TransCanada Highway, 90 KM North East of Calgary and 70 KM South West of Drumheller.
1 Street East, Rockyford, AB T0J 2R0 – Located at the East side of the Village.
- Check in time: any time after 12 noon
- Check out time: 12 noon
- Quiet time: 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Music must be kept at reasonable levels at all times.
- Speed limit: 10 km/hr
- Two vehicles and one recreational unit per site.
- Tents are permitted with condition that they are in your site and being used by children/family that arrived with your party.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed in your site.
- Unruly and/or intoxicated behavior will not be tolerated.
- Please put garbage in the appropriate locations set up in the park.
- Please recycle cans and bottles.
- Please keep your site clean and tidy.
- No furniture other than outdoor camping furniture allowed in the sites.
- Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in washrooms or other buildings.
- Do not leave your pets unattended in your unit or site.
- Parents are responsible for their children in the playground area.
- Management will not be held responsible for any injuries from use of playground equipment.
- No major repairs or oil changes.
- No trespassing in private or restricted areas around the campground or on the space of others.
- Do not leave your fires unattended or leave without fully extinguishing your campfire.
- You must bring your own firewood.
- Moving of fire pits is prohibited.
- Any vandalism including destroying trees, will be subject to a $500.00 charge and will result in eviction from the campground without refund.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, loss or damages due to fire, theft, accident or Acts of God.